Here’s a collection of links useful where AsianOdonata are concerned.
- Dragonflies and Damselflies of Singapore
- Anthony Quek, who runs this website, lives in Singapore and takes some wonderful photographs of his local Odonata. His galleries are stunning. Anthony was kind enough to meet us and introduce us to what he considers to be the best dragonfly site in Singapore near the Macritchie Reservoir in the Central Catchment NR.
- Dragonflies of Cambodia
- “The distribution of the Dragonfly- and Damselfly-species in Cambodia is poorly known.”
This site is run by Hanns-Jürgen Roland who seems to live in Germany. He is trying to increase the knowledge base of Cambodian species and distribution by collecting sighting information. Quite a noble task from Germany, I’d say.
- Odonata of Peninsular Malaysia
- I found this site particularly helpful in trying to get to grips with some of the differences between the two very similar species Pseudagrion microcephalum and P. australasiae. A pretty specific requirement but necessary, nonetheless.
- “Close-up on Dragonflies and Damselflies from Vietnam.”
Run by Sébastien Delonglée and very useful some of the information was, too, even though I didn’t visit Vietnam – yet. 🙂
- Odonata of India
- [The] Vision behind the creation of this website was to create the first, peer-reviewed, internet-based and open resource for Indian Odonata.
Very much a work in progress site at the moment, it seems, but it looks useful.
Joshi, S., P. Koparde, K. A. Subramanian and P. Roy (eds.) 2017. Odonata of India, v. 1.00. Indian Foundation for Butterflies.